blog template

January 5, 2018

Sledding

Brrr!  Is it cold where you are?!  It is definitely cold here.  I haven't lived in the south long, but it has been long enough that I have gotten used to milder winters.  This cold snap has reminded me of why I moved farther south in the first place.

For my Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration project this week, I have used Bears Sledding.  They seem to be much better suited for the cold!


I used Copic markers to color these fun polar bears and fussy cut them.  I used some hillside dies to create the little scene and a snowflake embossing folder finished the sky perfectly.

Stay warm and safe!  Hopefully we will all thaw out soon!  In the meantime, check out all the fun  stamps over at Rubbernecker Stamps!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Lawn Fawn Hillside Border dies
Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder



No comments: