blog template

September 14, 2017

Autumn Gypsy Flower

Hello MoonFlower fans!  Rae Ann here with your dose of inspiration today.  Here in the states we are moving into autumn and I love the cooler temperatures.  I also love autumn colors, but we don't get much of that in my part of the country.  So...my projects have to make up for it.


I used a rich autumn color palette to color Gypsy Rose.  I love this image and now I think I love it even more!  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  I just love how she looks in these colors!

Andreia hasn't been feeling very well.  If you are on Facebook, pop in to the MoonFlower group and wish her well.  We miss having her around and seeing all of her lovely, new creations!  If you are not part of the group yet, just pop in and request to join.  We would love to have you there!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Simiplicity lace
I Am Roses flowers
Large brads and buttons from my stash



No comments: